A few weeks ago, our design team descended upon High Point Furniture Market in North Carolina, where we sat on sofas, opened dresser drawers and gave the old “touch test” to hundreds of rugs. We do all the vetting for you, selecting only the best in quality and service.
We take this trip every year to ensure that we are bringing our clients the latest and greatest the home industry has to offer – and we couldn’t be more excited to share our exciting learnings with you!
1. Upholstery silhouettes and fabrics are getting more fun. There are so many options in the world of custom upholstery, and we specialize in knowing how to get the most of our your new sofa or chair. Bespoke details can make all the difference – we’re suckers for an uncommon shape!
2. Clever wood finishes are here! We’re constantly expanding our knowledge on what special finishes we can bring to our clients – and always looking to add a little appeal to an otherwise standard shape. Give us ALL the burl and tamarind wood.
3. Lighting is truly the jewelry of the room. We love to bring in layered lighting and artisan pieces that add that special something to any space. Whether it’s rattan, glass or brass, we’re all about adding that sparkle.
4. The world of washable and wool rugs is expanding. It’s no secret that a gorgeous wool rug can last a lifetime and really make the room. Wool isn’t going anywhere, but washable is a new player in the rug game. Many of our clients seek “easy-to-clean” options for their high-traffic and kid-friendly areas of the home. Luckily, new and exciting prints in this washable style are appearing every day.
5. Shocking colors are king! We’ve never been ones to shy away from a little color and are thrilled to see more BOLD options that allow us to express our love of saturated shades. We always encourage our clients to try something new and go outside of their comfort zone when it comes to bringing candy colors into their home.
6. Outdoor furniture options are expanding – and they’re comfortable too. Long gone are the days of sitting on stiff sofas and eating from plastic tables. Whether it’s a lounge or dining set you desire, the outside options are endless! We can offer loads of customizable options as well, from size specification to wild prints. We’re so thrilled to see constant innovation in this category.
7. Exciting artwork doesn’t need to cost an arm and a leg. We love selecting artwork for our clients, as these pieces can really finish a room and bring the whole design to life. While we can source from high-end galleries, we have a bevvy of other options to suit various price points.
We delight in doing this legwork for our clients – saving them time to spend it on what they want. If you’re in need of a design team that does all of the heavy lifting, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out our project inquiry form today to hear all about our Full Service offering. There is no better time to get on our calendar than after we return from market!